
I've just celebrated my birthday and I'm overwhelmed by
the pure love I've experienced over the past few days.
Birthdays are a time of coming together, celebrating and
reflecting on ones life.
I've been reflecting on my life and realise just how much
love and devotion my family and friends abound on me.
The past few days have been dreamlike. I've soaked in the
warm, tender, genuine emotions smothered upon me.
I've been showered with the fragrance of love from all sides.
So much time and effort has been sacrificed by my loved ones
to make this birthday something special. All your efforts bore
fruit. This birthday has been one I'll never forget, it's embossed
in my heart forever.
You've all been so absolutely wonderful, I just can't thank
you enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you..........
May God bless you all. May I be blessed with my dear family
and friends for years and years to come. And may others, less
fortunate than myself have the chance to experience the love
of dear ones.
I won't be blogging for a while as I'm going on holiday tomorrow
for two weeks........See you all when I get back.....Take care......
Dear Margaret,
ReplyDeleteWish you a very Happy Birthday.
You are a special friend and I would like to wish you all the health, happiness and success in every step of life.
Enjoy your holiday with your family to the utmost extent possible.
Many, many thanks Charan for your good wishes.
ReplyDeleteYou too are special, thank you...
hey margaret... belated happy birthday... have fun during your vacation... will catch up on you when you are back. take care.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lala, I'm sure I'll have fun during my vacation. 2 weeks Mauritius :)
ReplyDeleteSee you in 2 weeks time, take care.
Margaret - what lovely sentiments! Happy birthday to you. See you when you return.
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
@ K.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the good wishes.
I've a lot of catching up to do now that I'm back.
Looking forward to reading your latest poems.
All the best...
lovely emotions.....belated happy birthday...be happy...
ReplyDeleteThank you Ilish, you too be happy...
ReplyDelete