Thanks for being such a faithful follower even though I only post sporadically. Always great to read your comments.
I deliberately made the poem very short because I wanted my photo to speak for itself. I took the photo at a small lake near my home - a place I love to spend time at. x
Great to read a poem from you and it is brilliant as always! :) You've made a wonderful start through your first poem this year, please keep sharing more of your thoughts!! :)
Very relaxing and soothing poem, it is like a balm to every tired soul, good use and flow of words! :) Keep writing more, all the best :)
This is a beautiful poem again Margaret. Time has never stopped changing, but your blog and your poems have remained the same and continued to fascinate me. It's beautiful. xx :) ~ Nishant.
Yes, all is very well with me. I'm enjoying this wonderful season of spring and spending a lot of time outdoors - hence I don't have much time for blogging.
But I will be back with a poem really soon....I promise!
Hello Margaret,
ReplyDeleteHow nice to be your post.
I missed you.
Love the photo and blissful poem.
Margie
x
Hi Margie,
DeleteThanks for being such a faithful follower even though I only post sporadically. Always great to read your comments.
I deliberately made the poem very short because I wanted my photo to speak for itself. I took the photo at a small lake near my home - a place I love to spend time at. x
Margaret,
DeleteShould have written 'how nice to see your post'
Sorry .
x
Great to read a poem from you and it is brilliant as always! :) You've made a wonderful start through your first poem this year, please keep sharing more of your thoughts!! :)
ReplyDeleteVery relaxing and soothing poem, it is like a balm to every tired soul, good use and flow of words! :) Keep writing more, all the best :)
Cheers,
Charan :)
Thank you so much, Sai for all the lovely encouragement you always give me.
DeleteI promise to be back with more poems very soon. :)
lovely! so touching and beautiful!
ReplyDelete:)
Thank you Ankita! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
DeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteThanks Onkar! :)
DeleteThis is a beautiful poem again Margaret. Time has never stopped changing, but your blog and your poems have remained the same and continued to fascinate me. It's beautiful. xx :)
ReplyDelete~ Nishant.
Thank you, dear Nishant. I hope my poems continue to fascinate you in years to come. :)
DeleteNice lines
ReplyDeleteThanks Onkar.
DeleteIt was so nice to have you visit me today, Margaret,
ReplyDeleteMiss you and all your wonderful poems.
Hope all is well.
xx
Hi Margie, thank you so much for your concern.
DeleteYes, all is very well with me. I'm enjoying this wonderful season of spring and spending a lot of time outdoors - hence I don't have much time for blogging.
But I will be back with a poem really soon....I promise!
Take care xx
You are missed dear Margaret.
ReplyDeleteCome back soon
xx