Thursday, 28 March 2013

Changing Seasons




                                    Spring forth brave maiden
                                    Frozen hearts are awaiting
                                    Your radiant smile             











12 comments:

  1. Very beautiful poem, so happy to see you update your blog after a while :) Definitely agree with Nishant's words, you are a great poet :)

    All the best, keep writing more poems, allow your readers to be blessed reading such marvels, give wings to your expressions let them fly high, fly free and may your thoughts bloom fresh like spring flowers :)

    Cheers,
    Charan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm not blogging as much as in the old days. It would be nice to get back as before. I really need to make more effort!

      Thanks for your lovely comment, Charan.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photo and words to mark the equinox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bruce. Always good to see you here! :)

      Delete
  3. Ah, so beautiful, Margaret.
    Made me smile :)
    Thank you!

    Margie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Patsy, thanks for visiting, following and leaving a comment. I'm glad I could bring a smile to your face. :)

      Good to meet you through Lascaux Flash which brought me to your blog. Interesting to see the writing competitions there and hopefully I'll take part in one or the other. :)



      Delete
  5. Thanks, my dear friend. We're still waiting for spring to arrive. Snow hasn't completely bid farewell yet - but hopefully soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margaret
    Just wanted to say "hi"
    Miss you.
    Hope you might be treating us with another poem soon.

    Take care.x

    ReplyDelete