Monday, 29 August 2011

Two Become One




Two people come together as one
Deeply in love with each other
To tie the bond of sacred marriage
A moment to cherish forever

Marriage has it’s ups and downs
It’s laughter and it’s tears
May both of you be blessed with joy
Throughout the coming years

A house you’ll build in time to come
A place to call your own
You’ll fill it with love and your personal touch
Turning simple walls into a home

May all your hopes and dreams come true
Dearest Nani and Sophie
And your love for one another
Stay as strong as a century-old tree




Nani (our nephew) and Sophie met on a flight. They were allotted seats next to each other - that was their fate! He comes from India, she comes from Belgium but they were to meet above the clouds and now 16 months later they are husband & wife. A beautiful marriage made in Heaven!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So, fairy-tales are for real. :)

    My best wishes to the couple. God Bless Them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lines, but the gap is too long. Please post poems more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Creation - Yes, their love story proves to us that fairy-tales are definitely for real! Thank you so much for your lovely wishes.

    @ Onkar - I know, I know!! The gap's too long. Other things seem to take over but I promise to post more often from now on. Thank you for your support, Onkar.

    @ Gauri - Welcome and thanks a million. I'm glad you enjoyed my lines. The couple are truly blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poem, beautiful couple!

    Loved how they met and then they fell in love and married... a fairy- tale story :)

    Was gone from blogging for a while sop missed this post!

    Take care, Margaret.

    Margie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And please come back soon with more poems!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Margie for always stopping by here. I'm so glad to see you back!

    I'm happy to say the lovely couple just moved into their own home and couldn't be happier. :D

    ReplyDelete