Year for year, you reappear
From darkness into the light
To melt the bleakness
Of long dark winters
With the warmth of your glowing heart
In early days of each new spring
You share with us your colours galore
New life, new hope, you symbolize
Inducing abundant grins and sighs
As frozen smiles commence their thaw
WELCOME
Lovely thoughts
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, Onkar! :)
ReplyDeleteI love spring and loved your poem!
ReplyDeleteHappy spring to you, Margaret.
Margie :)
Margie - no other season is as beautiful as spring. I'm happy we share that love.
ReplyDeleteThe spring blossoms are only just beginning to appear here and I'm afraid I'm going to miss them as we're going to India on Friday for 2 weeks. I just hope it's not all over when we get back!
Beautiful words and thoughts.
ReplyDeleteBrendan
Thanks a lot, Brendan. I'm glad I saw your comment before leaving tonight. Take care, hope to see you and Sheila in June. x
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful & safe trip!
ReplyDeleteI can smell nature in your poems!!!.... keep walking!!!
ReplyDelete@ Margie - thanks for the lovely wishes. I'm back now after a wonderful trip. Hope to write a blog post on my impressions soon.
ReplyDelete@ Anorak - Welcome to my site! So happy to bring the scent of nature your way. I'll keep walking - you keep visiting!! :-)
Thinking of you, Margaret and sending warmest wishes for the happiest of days!
ReplyDeleteMargie
Hi Margie,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your kind words. I haven't been blogging for a while. I'm enjoying the beautiful warm spring days here. Spending a lot of time outdoors. Promise to be back soon!
Hope you're doing great! Take good care. :)
Glad you are enjoying life!
ReplyDeleteCome back soon!
Margie x