Thursday, 10 September 2009

In Your Arms

This poem is dedicated to my dear husband, Amarjit.

I love you as much as the day we got married. I'll
always love you for the wonderful person you are.

With all my love.......





Aroused heartbeat pulsating in my ear
fevered rhythm in perfect tune with mine
our clinging limbs locked in tight embrace
as I lose my fingers in your tousled hair
and my lips kiss your eyelids, one by one...
tracing the years along the map of your face


Delicate hot ripples of delight electrify my body
as your fingers journey the path of my spine
caressing with feathery, tender wisps of desire...
passion strokes brushed on the canvas of my arched back
creating thunder and lightening in our frenzy storm
catapulting me into ecstasy, higher and higher




********

17 comments:

  1. So sensual... so beautiful.. Perfect, really, in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. love is oozing out of these words. i love this... for i love love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...

    the feelings well expressed...

    i envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

    A soaring tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Margaret! This is so sensuous. I could never write this, but I could let someone read it...hmmm...great idea!

    I'm sure Amarjit loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sensuous, but without any trace of obscenity. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully embraced in the love of pearls dear one...Amarjit would be obliged to see this one from you...Very deep and sensual feelings expressed by you dear one....A different one from you...Carry on...Love is Care, feeling, respect ,dignity and smile for your beloved....In every phase of your life; in every aspect of our life; in every stage of our life love is different...it changes it's definition according to the age also, person to person..but for your beloved one this love remains same...that magic...no one knows why..God gives us the ans by writing these beautiful lines that come out from our heart...this is one of the beautiful examples....

    TC Harman

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH....MY..... GAWD!

    I certainly didn't see this coming when you said you were going to show the other side of you. I thought you said figureatively and not literally. This is totally the opposite side.

    I do love it... I do. I should not have read this in office though. People would get the wrong kind of idea's if they see my big bulging eyes on screen.

    I would have never guessed you had it in you to post this. I could picture Cat doing it but not YOU!

    One can only imagine Amarjit's reaction on reading this. Bad bad girl, you! :D :D :D

    So you are visiting the dark side temporarily or are planning to stay for a while. We would love you to be a resident over here. :D

    We have cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Creation
    Thank you so much. I love the word 'perfect' here. :))

    @ Lala
    I like to hope that everybody loves love. I'm really glad you loved it. :)

    @ Amity
    It's not difficult to express feelings when they're strong. Thank you!

    @ Jason
    What could be more beautiful than love! Thanks a million Jason

    @ Karen
    We don't realize just what we can write until we give it a go. I didn't know what to expect when I started this. I just let the feelings flow.
    Oh yes, Amarjit loves it!

    @ Onkar
    It was important to me to make sure it didn't sound obscene in any way. Thank you!

    @ Nishant
    It was my intention to write something completely different this time. I'm really pleased you saw the beauty of being married in it. Yes, you have it all ahead of you. Something to look forward to. I'm extremely lucky to still have that unconditional love after 29 years of marriage.
    Thank you for telling me your favourite line - it happens to be mine too! :))

    @ Harman
    Absolutely right! Love is made up of all the aspects you listed. And only when we give ourselves unconditionally, are we rewarded with ultimate bliss in a relationship.
    Thanks Hani for sharing your views here. :)

    @ Aniket
    I never thought I'd see the day that you'd be so shocked!! I knew this'd surprise you but didn't expect such a reaction. LOL
    But...come on...you're exaggerating a bit! It's not THAT bad!! Amarjit loved it, he was a bit surprised but loved it!!
    I won't be joining you permanently on the dark side yet, might just pop over now & again. You'll have to come up with something better than just cookies to get me over for good!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Margaret, you have honored your husband and yourself by writing this elegant love poem. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful! (And so familiar...)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ K.
    Good to see you back K.!
    Thank you for such lovely, encouraging words. :)

    @ Aine
    I'm happy to see it's familiar to you Aine. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! It's so good to be back at your blog lovely Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Cat. It's just as good to have you back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. so romantic Margaret! it is well expressed! good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad you liked it Leo! Thank you

    ReplyDelete