Sharing is part of life and sharing my poems and happenings in my life with all of you gives me such gratification and enjoyment.
Thanks all of you, who take time to read my blog and especially to those who spend a few minutes leaving comments. Reading your comments gives me great encouragement to keep the posts coming. Thank you.......

Aniket gave me this "I love your blog" award. Thank you Aniket, you've become a very dear blog friend and I love your blog more and more with every post you write. You're such a positive person with a great outlook on life. Not only are you full of humour but you've got a very kind heart too. You're so cheerful all the time, reading your comments on my blog and all the other blogs always puts me in a happy mood and alwayssss puts a big smile on my face. :DD
Keep on blogging Aniket and bringing delight and joy into so many of your blogger friend's lives....Thank you!!!
Now to the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3)Nominate at least 7 other blogs (only if you want)
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blog
Ok, that means I should now nominate other blogs for this award:
I'd like to nominate:
Sai Charan because he was my first blogger friend and I love the posts he writes, especially the ones about nature. He knows how to express himself in a wonderful way and I love reading his interesting posts.
Lala because I hope through this award he'll write more posts. I enjoy following his blog but wish for more....(I know you don't get much free time Lala through your long office hours, but try....)
K. Lawson Gilbert because I admire her ability to write the most wonderful poems. Her poems are just fantastic. She inspires me with her writing and I hope to learn a lot from her.
Sawan because I just love his blog and his personality. He covers a vast range of different topics and always manages to come up with a post that catches my interest.
Harman because, although he doesn't write much, but when he does write a post, it comes straight from his heart. He writes exactly what he feels in that moment and he's got a heart of gold.
Nishant because I love his nature photos on his blog, we share the same love for nature. Drop over to his blog and check out his brilliant pics.
Creation because after reading her comments on Aniket's blog, I feel she needs cheering up and I think an award for her creative writing might just put that smile back on her face :))
There are so many other blogs that I love to read and follow, e.g. Jason, Sarah, Karen, Catherine, Aine, Jennifer. They're all brilliant, experienced writers and I think most of them have received loads of awards. As well as that, I realize most of them don't want to put the awards on their blogs. But I still want to mention them here and a special thanks to Jason, because it was through his contest "Ascension" that I came to meet all these wonderful people.
woww, its such an honor Margaret!! i am in cloud 9!!! thnx you so much :) i love you :) u take care and have fun.
ReplyDeleteHi Margaret, thanks for the mention! You are right, I have been given this award by a few people already and I have to get on distributing it! I wanted you to know that I added you to my links so I will have a clue when you post! Congrats on your award, well deserved!
ReplyDeleteFeels nice isn't it Margaret? :-D
ReplyDeleteAnd a great choice in choosing people too. :D
You too are a very dear blogging friend. Stay beautiful! :)
WOW! This is welcome surprise!
ReplyDeleteI can't thank you enough.
To tell you the truth, this is the first time I'm visiting your blog and it's unbelievable that you decided to give this really pretty award to me just 'cause you read my comments (not to self: start commenting more! lol).
Seriously, I can never thank you enough.
This is such a mood-uplifter for me (especially just hours before my exam).
Truly.
Thanks again!
(does a lil jig on one foot and sticks out her tongue at Aniket)
Keep blogging and keep visiting.
Blogrolling you.
Cheers!!
Kriti,
ReplyDeleteShow all the tongue you want. :-D
And you should thank me, coz now you got this award from Margaret and not me... so its totally unbiased. And its double pleasure and triple honor to get it from her than me. :-D
So I'll do a happy little jig for you myself. :)
Margaret, congratulations on receiving your first blog award. Aniket knew what he was doing when he chose you as one of his recipients. Your posts are so heartwarming and thoughtful, filled with the love of natural beauty.
ReplyDeleteI am so honored that you, in turn, have chosen me as one of your recipients. I appreciate your very kind compliment on my work. I hope I can always live up to your tribute. ;D
Hello Margaret
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice things you have written about other people..I love people who give love to others..You are one of them..Very less people who write for others and make them feel that you are special and you are one of them...you do deserve a award from everyone....You are always awarded from me dear one since we met....God has blessed you with the award that is in the from of your heart and your life through which you are lightening up other hearts...God bless you..Worldly and heartily awards from my side..Keep up the good work dear one...God bless you...TC..Harman :)
Margaret - Congratulations on your award! I came here via K.'s site, and find that we have many, many friends in common. Thanks for mentioning me in such good company. I plan to spend some time exploring your blog, and I'm adding you to my list so I'll get updates. I'll be reading you!
ReplyDeleteHi Margaret,
ReplyDeleteHearty Congratulations for getting the "I Love your Blog" award. Your blog deserves much more recognition.
Your blog "My Poems" deserves to be listed among the "Blogs of Note". I will wait for the day when your blog will be chosen as one of the best.
I express my sincere gratitude to you for choosing me as one of the recipients of this lovely award.
I feel lucky to have got an award from you - you are so kind-hearted and you continue to extend your support and encouragement to each and everyone in your circle of friends.
Every poem of yours is like a pure shining diamond - Keep writing more poems; wish you good luck. God bless all of us.
congratulations, dear co-awardee :)
ReplyDelete@ Karen
ReplyDeleteThank you very much. I'm so glad you found your way to me through K. and delighted that you've become a follower. I love your poems, I think the 1st poem that I read of yours was on "breathing poetry" which brought me to your blog. Yes, we have lots of friends in common. Hope to see you here again soon, take care.
======================
@ Charan
Thanks so much for this encouraging comment. It's warms my heart to read it.
What a beautiful thing to say....
"Every poem of yours is like a pure shining diamond".
I think that's the nicest compliment I've ever received, thankzzzzzz :)
Hopefully my future poems will live up to this tribute.
And you deserve the award for your blog. It's such a pleasure to read.
========================
@ LGL
Thank you and congratulations to you too on your award. Keep up the great work.....
thanks a lot Margaret. I hope you had a nice Easter with your family.
ReplyDelete:)
I love hearing when people make friendships through Clarity of Night contests!! Thank you for the warm words. :)
ReplyDelete@ Lala
ReplyDeleteThanks Lala for the Easter wishes. We had a lovely Easter this year. I really hope you put the award on your blog. You deserve it! :)
Jason
ReplyDeleteWe all have a lot to thank you for Jason. Thanks to your wonderful blog, Clarity of Night, I got to know so many great people.
Thanks for coming by my blog, it's an honour for me. :)
you deserve this award, yours is a wonderful place even though i dont visit frequently, but every time i do it makes me feel good :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for your award, Margaret! Aniket chooses wisely. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I truly am sorry it's taken me so long to swing by here. But I plan on coming back quite a bit. :) I've always loved reading your comments on Murmurs and other blogs, and look forward to reading your poems, too.
@ Lena
ReplyDeletePlease visit as frequently as you can, love seeing you here. Thanks for your kind words. Take care :)
===============
@ Sarah
I forgive you for taking so long to swing over here ;)
Main thing is, you're here now and that you come back soon. I'm more than delighted to see you as a follower.
You've made my day! :-D
A thousand thanks for your lovely comment.
Hi Nishant
ReplyDeleteGood to see you here at last!
You're more than welcome to the award - look forward to lots more lovely photos of yours...keep on clicking that camera of yours. :))
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Margaret
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award dear one...You are the only person who gives comments...and peruses me to write. I love to have that kinna of feeling that I get from your comments. Thanks for the lovely award dear one...I thought that you have nominated me for the blog...i read your comment very carefully again...i came to know that you have given this award to me...Thank you very much dear one...God bless you..I will keep writing...thank you for your support dear one...TC..Harman
Dear Harman
ReplyDeleteYou're more than welcome to this award. I love what you write. It comes straight from your heart.
Please write lots more. Just write about whatever comes to mind, whaterver you feel at the time.
TC... :)