Golden, frail and brittle
How gallantly they sway and danceAs the callous wind plays it’s ruthless game
With all it’s strength and might
Music chimes from flattering arms
As glorious, yellow-clad dancers
In a closing flurry of lordliness
Cry out sweet airs of reminisce
One by one they weaken their grip
As nature takes it’s course
Breaking away in a final twirl
They wistfully surrender to their fall
Beautiful lines
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, Onkar.
ReplyDeleteThanks a bunch, Nishant.
ReplyDeleteAutumn doesn't seem that far gone but when I look out of the window now and see everywhere covered in pure white snow then it's like Autumn was months ago.
Before we know it it'll be spring again! :D
Remember me Margaret? I was almost off nets for long. As I decided to resume my blog I thought it would be better to seek your continued support.
ReplyDeleteDried leaves have to fall someday and make way for the fresh ones to come. Well written.
Happy New Year!
Hi Old Monk,
ReplyDeleteYes I remember you, I never forget my old blog pals...good to see you back.
Thanks for popping by. I'm not a very active blogger these days either but hope to amend that in 2013. I'll be around to your blog soon. :)
Happy New Year!!