I couldn't agree more with what my friends said here in the comments coloumn.
The photograph shows the true essence of fresh winter snow - very well captured indeed :)
You've carefully carved out each word in this Haiku so its hard to pick a favourite line, but this thought of yours deserves lot of appreciation --> "Wearing hats of snowy white" :)
Well buddy, allow more poetic thoughts to flow from the dancing lanes of your mind into the hearts of all your blog readers :)
I love it, Margaret! Perfect picture and words!
ReplyDeleteThe picture sure brings a warm smile on the face. :P
ReplyDeleteOh, how whimsical! It reminds me of the snow faeries and their winter dances. Lovely, Margaret! *?*
ReplyDelete@ Karen
ReplyDeleteI'm delighted!! Thank you!
@ Aniket
I found the pic so cute and had to write a haiku on it. Glad it gave you a warm smile. :P
@ K.
That's exactly what the photo reminded me of too. I expected them to jump into a jig! :)
@ Nishant
Immature to comment on my poem Nishant!! Who told you that?? I love every comment that comes from you. I'm glad you enjoyed this haiku.
Great to hear your last paper went well. Now you can enjoy the break until your next semester starts in 2 weeks. :)
Hi Margaret,
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful "Snowy Haiku" :)
I couldn't agree more with what my friends said here in the comments coloumn.
The photograph shows the true essence of fresh winter snow - very well captured indeed :)
You've carefully carved out each word in this Haiku so its hard to pick a favourite line, but this thought of yours deserves lot of appreciation --> "Wearing hats of snowy white" :)
Well buddy, allow more poetic thoughts to flow from the dancing lanes of your mind into the hearts of all your blog readers :)
Cheers,
Charan.
So beautiful! I loved it!
ReplyDeleteThe picture really makes smile which is much needed when it is -25 and snowing outside.
Beautiful picture and good composition of words.
ReplyDelete@ Sai Charan, Lena & Old Monk
ReplyDeleteMany, many thanks!!!
Brilliant photo and very apt lines.
ReplyDeleteThank you Onkar. :)
ReplyDelete