Friday, 13 November 2009

Togetherness





Your heartbeat next to mine
Entwined into one
Your fingers knotted through mine
Never to be undone

The smile on your lips
Radiates your whole face
Like a beautiful sunrise
Soars my heart into space

Time stands still
A moment to share
No words need to be spoken
Into your eyes I stare

In those eyes I read
What my heart longs to hear
They're saying the words
I love you, my dear

I love you too
My eyes never lie
I'll always love you
Until the day I die

17 comments:

  1. Margaret this was sooo filled with love.
    It was love-ly, brilliant :)
    Esp that last verse was my favorite! :)
    Keep penning, its nice to read you!

    PS: Missed the last post.. some very nice pics.. u look pretty in salwar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, so loving!
    So beautiful ...

    Loved this poem!

    Margie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Margaret, the writer in you is very much in love...:)

    wish I could write one like this someday...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessed are you and the one you love...yes being capable of loving someone so much is a true blessing !beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely, these sentiments. You have rendered them well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Margaret! Take a look at my place and see how this can apply to other loves, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyime you want a job, am sure Hallmark would be all too pleased to hire you. I think I'll pay you to write my wedding woes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple in its heart and power.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Leo
    I thought this would be to your liking Leo. :)
    Glad you got to see my last post too. Thanks...

    @ Margie
    Thank you so much. Sorry I haven't been over to your blog lately, I'll make sure I'll get there today!

    @ Amity
    I'm sure you can!! Thanks.. :)


    @ Kavita
    You're right Kavita, loving is a true blessing that we shouldn't take for granted.
    Thanks for reminding me of that.

    @ Tomz
    Hi, and welcome here. Thanks for stopping by & commenting.

    @ K.
    Thank you dear friend. I hope to write poety as good as you one day... But I have a long way to go!

    @ Gyanban
    I'm glad you liked it. Welcome here, hope to see you again. :D

    @ Karen
    Ohhh, I've been over to you and seen you're miraculous new love. Yes, this poem applys to every relationship. I know the love you feel for your new granddaughter, Juliet. God bless her.

    @ Nishant
    Thanks Nishant for your lovely comment. It's great to know others appreciate what I write.
    No, I'm afraid this photo wasn't taken by me or my new camera. I can't take the credit for it. :)

    @ Aniket
    Thanks for the tip! I'll remember Hallmark if I ever leave my current job! :D
    And...I'll take you up on that...I'll write your wedding woes - for free! (Any plans??) :D

    @ Jason
    I'm glad you felt the power even through it's simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emoting love in the most expressive manner. Really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Old Monk

    Thanks for visiting, glad you liked it - stick around for more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very tender. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete